Careers at Cedar Walk Family and Cosmetic Dentistry - Charlotte NC
We are seeking a Dental Assistant II:
Assists dentists in all aspects of dental care delivery, including advanced or specialized dental assistant duties.
- Assists dentist in all phases of dental care, based on detailed knowledge of different dentists' techniques and preferences.
- Takes, develops, and mounts x-rays. May perform complex or specialized radiography.
- Sets up and sterilizes exam rooms and equipment, in accordance with universal safety precautions and other safety standards.
- Order and stock supplies and maintain equipment.
- Instructs patients in proper oral health techniques.
- Answers inquiries from patients (faculty, students, and staff) related to clinic administrative functions, and schedules appointments.
- Perform initial assessment or triage incoming patients.
- Assist in training new dental assistants.
- Maintain and prepare dental records and reports.
- Performs related duties as required.
Typical Requirements Education:
Completion of a certified dental assistant training program required. Radiographic certification required.
Skills and Experience:
Three or more years of clinical experience as a dental assistant preferred.
Email your resume to Dr. Rao (email@example.com) to join our Cedar Walk family!